|| गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः|गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः॥
I began my journey in Vishwashanti Gurukul back in 2008 and I have seen it grow bigger and brighter with every passing year and alternatively it saw me grow too.
8 years of life were cherished in the auspicious and rich Vishwashanti Gurukul and it has given me all the required nourishment to grow and pursue my goals.
Mukul Sunil Sawant
NEWS & EVENTS
- Simple and useful exercises by our Physical & Health Education Department.
- Mustufa Masalawala of myp 4 to raise awareness for celebrating "Ganesh utsav "
- Alina Mirchandani from DP 1 in Punekar news
- Student of Gurukul - 'The Fortnightly Chronicles' Vol V
- Student of Gurukul - 'The Fortnightly Chronicles' Vol IV
- Student of Gurukul - 'The Fortnightly Chronicles' Vol III
- Student of Gurukul - 'The Fortnightly Chronicles' Vol II
- Student of Gurukul - Ahan Sharma's 'The Fortnightly Chronicles' Vol I
WHY VISHWASHANTI GURUKUL IB WORLD SCHOOL
- Community Service an integral part of the curriculum.
- Individualized attention to every student.
- Periodic Formative and Summative assessments for evaluation.
- Students participate in local, state, national and international events
- Trained IB teachers with most of the DP teachers being IB examiners
- Emphasis on value education.
MIT VISHWASHANTI GURUKUL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
FOLLOW THE INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE® (IB) CURRICULUM
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul School and all IB authorized schools share a common philosophy - a commitment to high quality and challenging international education that Gurukul believes, is important for students.
The School is authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate : Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme.
ACCREDITATION AND AFFILIATION
Continuously evolving & progressing, we strive to provide the of best of academics, facilities and values
Art, Music, Dance, Debate, Fine Arts, Drama, MUN, CAS
Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis, Swimming, Yoga, Football, Lawn Tennis, Archery
Day & Boarding School
K - 12