Parents can deposit the fee (One time admission fees / Composite Annual fees) through NEFT/RTGS as per the following details:
|Bank Name||Axis Bank Ltd.|
|Payment towards||MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul School|
|Saving A/c No||911010066486213|
|Branch||Hadapsar, Pune 412201|
|Swift Code||AXISINBBO37 (for transfer From Abroad)|
Parents can deposit the Imprest fee (Mess / Transport ) through NEFT/RTGS as per the following details:
|Bank Name||Bank of India|
|Payment towards||MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul School Imprest|
|Saving A/c No||062510210000008|
|Branch||Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor|
- Parent can deposit the fee through Online Payment Gateway through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The fee can also be deposited by Demand Draft in favour of MAEERs MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul Loni, payable at Pune.
- Please mention the Name and Admission No. of the student on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Cash payment will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Bank charges, if any, levied by the bank on inward/outward fee remittance shall be borne by the parent.
- Once the student has been accepted for admission all payments are to be made immediately to confirm the admission.
- The Fees are raised every year by approximately 5-10% to cover the increase in staff salaries/inflation.