PROFILE OF ALUMNI MEMBERS IN THE NETWORK
MIT Gurukul’s alumni are spread worldwide in different universities, careers and companies.
Join the network to learn and grow professionally & personally.
Alumni Currently at
MIT GURUKUL'S GUIDING ALUMNI
Our alumni constantly make us proud by setting an example and motivating younger students. Take a look at some of MIT Gurukul’s alumni mentors who actively guide current students by answering their questions, conducting webinars and more.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A PART OF MIT GURUKUL'S
Here’s how we nurture our students even after they have graduated from school
Learning & Development
- Join quarterly networking sessions online/offline organized by the school.
- Reconnect with your batchmate, seniors, juniors.
- Build meaningful connections – personal & business.
Learning & Development
- Get Invited to learning webinars & workshops at no cost
- Opportunity to upskill in various area
- Meet faculty/founders of top universities/organizations
- Get featured on the schools social media & website for your achievements
- Nominations for illustrious alumni awards
- Receive a certificate of recognition for guiding juniors
- Receive updates about your schools achievement
- Throwback memories of students, teachers, events, etc.
- Update about your batchmates
- Access to alumni directory for networking
- Discounts on certifications & other learning opportunities
- Access to job & internship opportunities
HOW CAN ALUMNI GIVE BACK TO THE SCHOOL
Our students are always going to be a part of the school. We believe in staying connected and growing together.
Here’s how our alumni can contribute to the school
Be a Mentor
We think that mentoring is a great way for alumnito learn new skills and give current students the benefit of their experience. Based on your own personal experiences, you can assist current students as mentors in learning more about the realities of courses, college admissions nad particular occupations, industries and professions
Give a career talk
Encourage young students to achieve their goals and reach their full potential by sharing your career experience with them. We believe that alumni who have been there and done that and are able to offer invaluable advice by sharing their experience working in a specific sector or role would greatly benefit students.