The term “learning differences” is used to describe the seemingly unexplained difficulty in acquiring basic academic skills. These skills are essential for success at school and for coping with life in general. Using individual need-based educational techniques, strategies, tools and accommodations we at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul help children with special needs to overcome learning challenges as a detour rather than a roadblock.
The School provides, a plethora of opportunities for students with special needs as we believe.
“EVERY CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO LEARN”.
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul attempts to have a holistic approach to meet the personal, social, emotional, and intellectual needs of every pupil, in order that each might participate fully and gain maximum benefit from everything the school has to offer.
To educate and empower students with special Needs, incorporating different learning styles and multiple intelligences to tap the hidden potentials.
- To help children academically, socially, and emotionally.
- To improve learning opportunities and raise the achievements of the students with special education needs.
- To provide students with strategies and activities with instructional support tools that foster academic competence.
- To identify, intervene and provide appropriate provisions to students.
- To support the students and promote inclusion, reduce the underachievement gap and enable all students to reach their full potential.
- To continually update the training needs of staff with regard to special education needs.
- To provide resources to classrooms as and when needed.
- To regularly update Professional skills to meet the learning needs of students.
- To work co-operatively with parents in order to help understand the child’s need and the learning process.