LIFE SKILLS CLUB
Teachers in charge- Ms. Daisy and Ms. Drishti
- Fundamental Banking System
- Financial Literacy
Teacher in charge -Mr. Anandha
Why should I join a life skills club?
- First and foremost, a life skills club gives us a time to share, bond, and work together and earn practical life skills.
- It gives us an opportunity to talk with one another and get to know each other’s interests, share new recipes, and be creative and share our love for food and cooking.
- This club will enlighten us about our money skills, concepts of banking, investment and financial literacy.
What does a life skills club do?
- A Life skills club is a place where a group of people will gather together on a regular basis to take on a cooking activity, try a new recipe, or learn to be creative.
- We will also learn important life skills of banking and investment, saving money, making smart financial choices.
What we have to do? My expectation
- The ingredients of the cooking class recipes will be shared before.
- Students must bring the ingredients to class and come prepared for class.
- Finance and business activities will be shared by Anandha Sir.