- Admission is open to students between 3 years to 19 years depending on the availability of seats.
- The registration form is valid for one academic year only. One time Admission fees is non-refundable.
- The acceptance of the ‘Application for Registration’ and fee does not guarantee admission to the prospective student. Admission is confirmed on completion of all process as per policy
- Sibling/s will be given preference depending on the availability of seats. 10% sibling concession on Annual composite fees is offered for sibling admission as per policy.
- The student is required to fulfil the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the School Management committee.
- Foreign nationals need to submit relevant documents as per Govt. of India rules and regulations for foreign nationals and secure appropriate Visa / Resident permit, if applicable.
- Age appropriate aptitude test / psychometric tests are administered to identify the basic skills of a child in language/math/ science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be evaluated on case to case basis as per IB standards and practices.
- Meeting with the Coordinator is scheduled for the benefit of the child and parent to know us in a befitting manner.
- In case of cancellation of admission, one time admission fee and other fees paid will be applicable as per withdrawal policy.
- EYP – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- PYP, MYP & IGCSE, IBDP – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm ( includes curriculum activities & breaks )
The Academic Year Cycle
|SEMISTER – I||SEMISTER – II|
|KG – Grade XII||July to December||KG – Grade XII||January to April
Students for Xth and XII for boards will extend till May