What sets MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul apart from other schools?
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is a profound name in the list of leading boarding schools with 12 years of academic excellence. Apart from education, the institution boasts of making a strong identity in sports culture and activities by winning 125 national awards, 35 International Awards, and 5 State awards. Moreover, the institution has introduced the world with 2 Maths toppers. It is evident that MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul strives for holistic development and academic excellence by offering benefits that extend beyond academic objectives.
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is one of the reputable IB Schools in Pune, which was established in 1983. Since its establishment, the institution has educated many students and sharpens brilliant assets for the entire world. Being a leading Boarding School, the school follows the best approach towards the study of students by rendering them value-based education with a global perspective. The management ensures that students learn life skills and the actual meaning of life, apart from getting the best academic skills. The school provides the best and safe surroundings to their students where parents also feel carefree by sending their child into a safe and secured place.
- Strong Student-Teacher Relationship: The students at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul build a better relationship with their teachers as compared to day school students. The prime reason behind this is it becomes easier for boarding students to connect with their teachers because they are living under one roof for the whole day.
In contrast, the bond between day school students and teachers ends with the end of the school every day. Therefore, students feel a close relationship with their mentors at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul.
- Effective Extra-curricular Activities: Extra-curricular activities play a crucial role in student life. MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul completely understands the importance of recreational activities in student’s life along with excellent academics.
The MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul encourages its students to participate in co-curricular activities along with focusing on studies. They organize day-to-day activities for the holistic growth of the childlike quiz competition, dance competition, sports, and so on. Students grab a chance to discover their unique skills in the respective skills, whereas day school students might miss that opportunity.
- Life Skill Lessons: Students who study in day schools only develop or take care of their life skills like discipline, self-dependency, confidence, and many more at day-time only. However, MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul aspirants develop their skills round the clock because they are living in a 24/7 disciplined environment where they do all their work on their own, from laundry to homework.
- Best Life Experience: At boarding schools, students share beautiful moments with their fellow mates and teachers or build a solid bond. As we know, life is incomplete without friends, which will not happen in boarding graduates. Children share their rooms and tackle all troubles together that adds beautiful life experiences in a child’s life.
- Few Distractions and Higher Motivation: Boarding graduates focused on their prime life goal because they spend their whole day in a positive and highly motivated surrounding of Gurukul. They face fewer distractions, whereas day school students have lots of distractions in their surroundings like mobile phones, laptops, video games, and even so forth.
Consequently, these were a few of the points that make stand-out MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul apart from other institutions. On the whole, Life at MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is packed with higher motivation, discipline, and holistic development of the child; than every parent wants.