Importance of Learning Foreign languages in Early School Years?
With the outbreak of COVID-19, our world has changed into a small globe, so we need to evolve our skills to face the new challenges of this evolving world.
Learning foreign languages is one such skill to learn; after all, unless you don’t know the language, you can’t express yourself. Learning foreign languages eliminates the barrier of communication and has other benefits like improved problem-solving skills, learning skills, etc.
Learning Foreign languages has proved to essential, especially in the early years. The following points explain why learning a foreign language at an early stage can be beneficial –
- Higher Test Scores: A research was conducted in 2007, and the College Bound Seniors’ reports explained that the students having knowledge of 3 or more foreign languages score more than the normal students. The research also concluded that students who have learned a second language hold greater problem solving and learning skills, which helps them in achieving higher scores.
- Greater Confidence: We all know that children can easily learn various things in their early stages. Children treat the task of learning foreign languages just like their normal games in which they plan and accomplish.
Been able to express in a foreign language brings them in the spotlight and boosts their confidence. That’s why learning foreign languages in the early stages is always promoted.
- Gives Brains a boost: Many researchers have found that exposure to foreign languages and practicing different problems helps in flexing brain muscles. Flexing brain muscles at an early age can help the child’s brain get more boost, which will help them sharpen their memory and increase learning and problem-solving skills.
- Greater opportunities for careers: We all know that today, the competitions worldwide have reached a new height. In this competitive world, many foreign companies and colleges give higher value to those candidates who have knowledge of other foreign languages as well.
Learning foreign languages at an early age can help children become more comfortable with cultures, languages, and interactions, which will ultimately welcome more opportunities by adding a new dimension to their resumes.
- Experiencing new cultures: Many people travel around the world, but only a few can say that their trips were meaningful. The reason behind this is because most people lack in experiencing foreign cultures due to the lack of knowledge of a foreign language.
Learning foreign languages can give you confidence, and you can experience different cultures, which will help you see the world in a broader manner.
There are many schools that have started adapting the culture of teaching foreign languages to benefit their students in their future lives. One such elite institution is MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul. As one of the top IB schools in Pune, MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul believes that learning foreign languages at an early stage will help the students in sharpening their brains.
Moreover, the management of MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul believes that learning foreign languages will also help students experience the essence and importance of other cultures. This is probably because of this offering of diverse culture under a roof only that MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul tops the list of IGCSE schools in Pune.
So, if you are looking for a premium institution that assures the holistic development of your child, then MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is the best to count on.