IB Economics TEACHER
JOB DESCRIPTION: IB Economics TEACHER
This position will consist of a full-time assignment teaching IB & IGCSE Economics.
- Developing trusting and effective relationships with the all the children in the class, their parents, and all members of staff
- Developing and executing child-centred learning activities
- Building on what students know, and differentiating to meet student needs
- Ensuring that the classroom environment is well-managed, properly ordered and neatly presented
- Involving students, parents and colleagues in the assessment process on a regular basis and as appropriate
- At least 3 years of teaching experience
- MYP/IB/ IGCSE/CIE experience preferred
- Curriculum development knowledge is required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent is required. Bed preferred.
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Commitment, enthusiasm and preparedness to learn
- Certification as a teacher from an official certifying authority
- Excellent references from the candidate’s immediate supervisors.
- Cross cultural sensitivity and an international mind-set
- Good health