Work for India’s leading international boarding school by joining our community.
For the past 16 years, MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul has served as a model for educational excellence in India and beyond. Exceptional educators and committed, professional support personnel are often invited to join our community, which is dedicated to assisting kids in reaching their greatest potential.
Skilled, enthusiastic, and innovative Indian and foreign instructors who can bring out the best in pupils by responding to a variety of abilities and interests and using a variety of approaches such as guided discovery, dialogues, projects, computer simulations, and even whiteboard and pen.
The MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul has a revolutionary approach to education and is looking for a new type of teacher/administrator. Despite the fact that training would undoubtedly benefit them, we believe that great instructors are born, not made. It is crucial to have a sense of style. If you prefer a didactic, ‘chalk-and-talk’ approach to learning, MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is not for you.
We are also looking for professionals in school administration.
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is a school that prioritises study. Employees at the MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul will always want to know how they are doing. ‘How can I make it better?’
A highly competitive wage and benefits package, as well as a work environment that offers plenty of training and prospects for advancement. There are only a few residential options available.
- Living and working in a diverse, multi-cultural, international community
- Being part of an inspiring group of young peoples’ growth as global citizens
- Based in stunning protected forest in the Himalayan foothills
- Life-long learning with comprehensive personal development opportunities
- Excellent recreational facilities including gym, climbing wall and swimming pool
- Low costs enable most staff to save while enjoying high living standards
- Ideally located to explore India and elsewhere in Asia during vacations
- A child-friendly environment and a wonderful place to grow-up
- Rent-free housing in one of India’s most sought-after areas
- Free high-speed internet and international telephone calls
- Highly subsidized meals in our dining hall
- Relocation assistance for staff moving internationally
- Travel allowance based on your home country
- Generous holiday – 50 days for academic staff and 40 days for support staff
- Retirement plan and medical insurance
- Free schooling for two children for academic staff
You can keep yourself abreast of the latest at MIT VGS by visiting www.mitgurukul.com.