MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul: Best Residential School in Pune
Are you looking for the best residential school in Pune? If so, then your search ends here!
According to the Times Education School Survey, MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is entitled as the best International School and Boarding School of Pune. The school has captured the top ranking three times in a row starting from 2016. Its world-class education, student-centric learning pedagogy, top-notch quality amenities and facilities, outstanding infrastructure and value-based education system facilitated it to clinch the numero uno spot in the rankings. In addition to this, the school is a member of the Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA).
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is a fragment of the reputed MIT Group of Institutions. It is an international school in Pune that is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB) board. The school trains all its students under a value-based education system where the students gain knowledge under International standards while they are also accustomed to the Indian ethos. Apart from learning, the students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities for their holistic development. In this way, MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul brings the best of two worlds- Indian principles and International learning methods. The school is known for its top-class education model where the educators give individual attention to each student and a conducive learning environment is fostered. The classes are equipped with a host of sophisticated amenities that cater to the needs of modern-day learners.
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul has preserved the true essence of a Gurukul as it follows the concept of ‘Guru Shishya Parampara’. Under this concept, Guru mentors his shishyas and takes them from ignorance to wisdom. Guru serves as the source of learning for all his shishyas. A guru enlightens the students with subjective knowledge, life skills, culture, moral values and principles. This concept is an inevitable part of school’s premises as well as the hostel life.
Residential facilities at best boarding school in Maharashtra
MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul is not just the top-rated school of Pune, but it is regarded as the top residential school in Maharashtra. The school is known for its best in class boarding facilities that gives a home-like feeling to all the boarders. In boarding, the students are molded under the guidance of boarding coordinators, housemaster and house parents. The students are motivated to bond with each other and to enhance their social quotient. The students are encouraged to be self-reliant, disciplined, understanding, fearless, adaptive and confident. In this way, they are trained for their adult life.
Some of the key features of its boarding facilities are mentioned below:
- The hostel has excellent infrastructure and is equipped with all the modern amenities that ensure a comfortable stay and homely environment
- There is a fixed schedule for every boarder that trains the child to be disciplined in life
- Every morning, a 10-minute meditation session is organized to enhance the concentration of the students
- Morning prayers are also included in the daily schedule to inculcate values and a character in every child
- Weekend activities like trips, excursions, outings and many inter-hostel activities are organized to constructively engage the students and to give them the much-needed exposure
- A residential doctor and nurses are available to take care of the health of all the students. An ambulance is available 24*7 for emergency
- The parents are updated of the status of their wards on a weekly basis
So, what are you waiting for? If you want your child to develop into a well-balanced individual then send him/her to MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul.