The residential boarding at Vishwashanti Gurukul provides the best of two worlds- International standards & facilities with Indian ethos and principles. Girls and boys from ages 6-18 years can make the most of this opportunity which prepares one for the challenges and responsibilities of adult life.
- Excellent infrastructure, modern amenities and various facilities offers the students a safe, homely and nurturing environment.
- Daily prayers and value inculcation till it becomes a part of the character.
- Weekend activities in the boarding house which are planned to ensure that the students are constructively and creatively engaged.
- Monthly outings in and around Pune for the boarders to bring more fun & exposure.
- Weekly updates for parents regarding the exciting happenings at the boarding.
- Residential Doctor & Nurse as well as Ambulance is on campus 24 x7.
A unique feature of the residential boarding is the Guru-Shishya Parampara where the students absorb life skills & discipline under the able guidance and care of their respective House Masters/Mistresses who are their mentors & guides.
The residential life provides the perfect chance to build social and organization skills with everlasting bonds. It creates a greater intercultural understanding and tolerance creating a conducive environment for the student to become independent & self-reliant, fearless &confident and adaptive.
We at Vishwashanti Gurukul strive to create a home away from home where happiness, value based learning and safety of the ward are our driving force.
Download boarding Handbook for Girls and boys
Click for download